Tutorial: Using unmounted stamps

Back in 2003 I purchased my first set of unmounted rubber stamps. I was immediately a fan as they are usually quite a bit less expensive than the wood mounted stamps and they take up a lot less storage space. As I started using them more often I had friends asking me about them. I created this photo tutorial. It was originally on my old website but I moved it to Flickr then kind of forgot about it when we moved to Ohio and we bought my new laptop.

After stumbling upon it this morning I figured it's always good to post practical advice on a Faith & Art related site. So here it is! And please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see specifically - tutorials on materials, techniques, etc. If I don't know how to do it, I'm sure someone else does and we'll get them to help!

So here it is, the "Using unmounted rubber stamps" tutorial photo set on Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/art_chick/sets/463224/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Mostly] Finished workroom

It's on.

Soldered stuff.