Welcome back!

Hey, guys! Did you have a nice weekend? We traveled, I took a lot of great photos and spent time with my family. Doesn't get a whole lot better than that, eh?

So. Who decided to create an icon and give it away? I don't want to just jump back into things in case anyone wanted to show off their icon projects. If you did something? Send photos to post -- I love photos! (my hints aren't so subtle, are they?)

I'm going to write more on chapter 2 in a bit. There are some interesting quotes that have made me want to think on them a little more before putting them out there...

(p.s. post some pictures!)

Comments

Heather said…
I had this book on interlibrary call -- and now they don't have any record of it... SO, I'll check with my local bookstore and try to order it...

Popular posts from this blog

Art journaling in the dark.

Being brave.

Again! Again!