And it lives...

Life keeps getting in the way and yet the ideas and inspiration that originally got this blog started are just as strong as ever. We've had a lot going on and I'll post more about it in a bit. Wanted to update to let you know I'm still here and will be setting up a Twitter ID for Faith & Art in the next day or so. I think that way I can at least get little blurbs out while trying to make time to post longer blog posts more often. I'd also like to get some more challenges up. So here's to picking myself up and dusting myself off and moving on...

See you soon.

Comments

Heather said…
OK, now, I don't twitter (I have to draw the line somewhere, right?) So make sure you link it to your blog (because I do still blog!).

Popular posts from this blog

[Mostly] Finished workroom

It's on.

Cosmos from Chaos.